That would suck.
As for right now, 6 days later, I have had some days/afternoons/evenings/nights where I have Braxton Hicks contractions but it never increases to anything. Totally disappointing!
Of course, just my luck on another matter! I have a buddy group on another site where we can post messages and read replies etc. Well this group is for women who have July due dates. I had posted the update on my appointment and all the ladies were very excited that I made some good progress! I had a feeling something was going to happen and sure enough I was right.
Lets just say that we have welcomed 4 babies on our buddy group and may have one more baby arriving today! Funny thing is that this particular lady woke up with contractions and when she got to the hospital, she was 4 cm and 80% effaced. WHAT GIVES???? Hehehe....I knew that once I made progress it would motivate the others! Now if only Noah would give me more progress!
I did talk with my aunt the other day who told me that because my height and build are like my grandma's, I have a high chance to have a labor and delivery like hers. This is interesting because she didnt even have contractions or anything to let her know she was in labor until her water broke. Then she would have a baby within the next 30 minutes to an hour! I highly doubt that will happen for me but goodness, I sure do wish Noah would come soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment